Clinics & Services
In addition to normal nursing the practice nurses offer specific services in their clinics:
- NHS Health Checks
- Well woman/man clinics
- Over 75 checks
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Cervical cytology (smears)
- Travel vaccination and advice
- Diabetes monitoring
- Asthma & other respiratory disease monitoring
- Support to lose weight
- Stop smoking advice
- Cardiovascular disease risk assessment
- HRT monitoring
- Yellow fever vaccination
If you are advised to test your Blood Pressure at home you can print the form out below, alternatively please come into reception and we have a copy of this.
Home Blood Pressure Reading Form
Practice Based Clinics
- Ante-natal Clinic Wednesday from 13.30 for follow up appointments and every other Friday from 9am for first appointments.
- Blood Tests - Monday to Friday until 14:30 *Please note we now have a centrifuge in the surgery so later blood tests can now be booked, please ask the receptionist for more details.